Trinity Episcopal Church
Trinity Episcopal Church was established on July 8th 1854 with the Rev. George P. Danville serving as the parish’s priest. The first service of the Holy Communion was held on Sunday, August 6th 1854. The Parish’s first building, which was consecrated on St. Mathew’s Day in September of 1859, was situated on the corner of Park and Ash streets in Lewiston, where the Post Office now sits. The building on Bates Street that remains the home of the parish to this day was completed in 1882.